In order to protect the privacy of our clients, we have developed a document that clarifies issues related to the collection and use of information about clients - www.krkparking.eu.
- Administrator – KRK PARKING Kpt. Mieczysław Medwecki 13 Street, 32-083 Balice along with entities from the capital group, NIP: 679-280-82-92, REGON: 360140216
- Website – a website available at the following address: www.krkparking.eu
- Contact – a contact form for making online parking reservations at www.krkparking.eu/pl.kontakt.html
- Client – each entity that visited the website www.krkparking.eu and filled out the contact form
- GDPR – REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
We store personal data of Clients and Users on servers that ensure it full security.
Access to the database is only available to authorized employees of the KRK PARKING.
Personal data collected by the Administrator is processed in accordance with the provisions of Polish law, including the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), only on the basis of authorization for data processing.
We make special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to the Administrator, and concerning Clients and Users. The Administrator selects and applies adequate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, with due diligence. In particular, the Administrator protects data against unauthorized access by third persons, disclose, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as prior to their processing in violation of applicable law. In this respect, the Administrator applies the principles set out in the GDPR (especially Articles 5-7, Articles 12-13). By collecting data through our website www.krkparking.eu, we store personal data of the Client on a secure server.
Basic information about cookies
- The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
- Files (cookies) are text files. They are stored in the user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time and the end device.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtaining access to them is KRK PARKING, Kpt. Medwecki 13 Street, 32-083 Balice along entities from the capital group, NIP: 679-280-82-92
- Cookies are used to:
- Adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website (tailored to his or her individual needs);
- Prepare statistics to help understanding of preferences and behaviors of users. The analysis of these statistics is anonymous and enables you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends. Moreover, statistics are used to access the popularity of the website;
- Log on to the website;
- Maintain the user’s login possibility on each subsequent website.
- The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary. They are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different website, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The User may at any time change the settings of his or her browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his or her device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of the user’s browser. Please note that most browsers (by default) are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the end device.
- The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may restrict access to some of the functions of the website.
- Files (cookies) used by the website (placed in the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and advertisers cooperating with it.
- Information about the settings of web browsers is available in the menu (assistance) or on the manufacturer’s website.